Good Monday morning! How are you today? I made something that could give your week a little kickstart …
We returned home a few days ago from a camping trip that did not include s’mores … a true violation of my camping rules! So … I made these s’mores at home … definitely worth the wait😉
I was very happy to receive a package of Emmi Swiss Chocolate Fondue in the mail … just what I needed to create this yummy simple dessert. This fondue comes ready to use … just melt it, yeah! This is how it starts …
After a short time in the microwave …
Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate are all present in my Fondue S’mores … in a little different form. This is what you will need …
- Emmi Swiss Fondue Chocolate (7 ounce package)
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick) + extra for preparing pan
- 10 cups mini marshmallows – divided (16 ounce bag)
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- Prepare a 9″ x 13″ pan and a spatula by buttering (or spraying with nonstick cooking spray)
- In a large pan (I used a 6 quart), melt butter over low heat.
- Add 6 cups mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal, stirring until all cereal is coated.
- Add remaining 4 cups mini marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Spread in prepared pan using buttered spatula.
- Let cool at least 1 hour and cut into squares.
- Melt chocolate fondue according to package directions and serve with cereal squares.
Family Poll … Hubby, Sons #1 and #3 … 6 thumbs up! Son #2 (whom I should name the critic)… says the cereal squares did not need the extra marshmallows added.
Thank you to the folks at Emmi for providing me with the Swiss Chocolate Fondue … all opinions and recipes are my own.
I ♥ your comments🙂
♦ I share my stuff at these fun parties ♦