Do you ever have an idea for a project that just sounds so perfect while you are planning it?
Then you have gathered your thoughts, supplies and are in the middle of the project and it doesn’t work … it literally falls apart? This has happened more than once to me.
So, you move on to ‘plan B’ and it works … yeah!
Now another problem … what do you do with the leftover stuff that you didn’t use? I’ll tell you what to do … make Potato Stick Stacks … of course!
Would you like some chocolate covered potato chips? You know you do!
Do you want to stand in the kitchen all day dipping one potato chip at a time? I don’t!
I have an easy peasy, super simple solution … clusters!
Shoestring potatoes mixed with chocolate … so easy to make … even easier to eat … big crunch factor and you get that wonderful sweet and salty thing 😉
This is what you will need, just two simple ingredients …
- 1 pound Chocolate Candy Coating (CandiQuik)*
- 9 ounce container Shoestring Potatoes (potato chips in stick form) (you will probably have some left)
Let’s get started …
- Line a tray with wax paper or parchment and melt chocolate …
- I found it easiest to work in smaller batches. Pour about 1 cup of melted chocolate in a medium bowl, add about 1-1/2 cup potatoes, stir until potatoes are coated in chocolate, add more if you like.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture on prepared tray. Chill for a few minutes. Repeat until all chocolate is used.
Now, tell me … was that the easiest thing ever?
Let me warn you … hide them from yourself … give them to the neighbors, family, friends … they are addicting! Please don’t blame me, if you eat too many … I warned you 😉
* Thank you once again to Sarah (Miss CandiQuik) for supplying the chocolate!
I ♥ your comments 😉
♦ I share my share my stuff at these fun parties ♦