Let’s say, you are having a Halloween party … wouldn’t you love to ask someone this …
Oh I would love to see the look on their face!
If I would have asked this question when my boys were boys … I’m sure they would have rolled their own eyes and made some comment about me being a dork ;) But I would ask them anyway … it’s my job to bug them!
This is what you will need …
- Large marshmallows
- Red candy melts (white chocolate colored red), melted
- Plastic forks
- Colored sanding sugar (I used green and blue, not coarse)
- Small colored candy confetti (just the black ones)
- Red edible marker
- A flat round object about 1/2″ diameter (like the tip of a spoon handle)
- Water (not in photo)
- Dip tines of fork in melted candy, tap fork if you have too much candy. Stick marshmallow on fork. Let sit for a few minutes to let candy harden.
- Dip the tip of spoon handle in water, tap off excess (you want it to be wet, but not dripping) and place it on marshmallow. Sprinkle sugar on wet spot, pour off excess.
- Immediately place and press a black confetti in the center of the sugar.
- Use the red marker to draw ‘bloodshot’ lines. (I find it easiest to make short strokes)
I look forward to your comments … do you like your cocoa with eyeballs?
♦ I share my stuff at these fun parties! ♦
You may like these eyeballs too …