Éclair Cake … where do I begin? I have obviously have been in the dark … maybe living in a bubble or under a rock. Éclair cake or icebox cake made with graham crackers has been around for some time … but it’s a recent discovery to me!
This is the second Éclair Cake that I have made …
I will share my first Éclair Cake with you tomorrow and share some info about the differences I found … just couldn’t wait to share the Candy Corn-esque one! It’s colored like candy corn and cheesecake flavored.
Candy Corn – Halloween Éclair Cake
- 27 Graham cracker squares
- 1 box instant cheesecake pudding mix (3.4 ounce) or (1 ounce if sugar free)
- 1-3/4 cups milk (I used 1%)
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Americolor Egg Yellow gel paste coloring
- Americolor Orange gel paste coloring
- 1-1/4 cups cream cheese icing (I used homemade)
- Candy corn for garnish (optional)
- Spray an 8″ x 8″ pan with non stick spray. Place 9 graham cracker squares, with sides touching, in bottom of pan. (Crackers will not cover bottom completely)
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk. Mix in a few drops of yellow coloring until desired color is reached. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Gently spread one half of pudding mixture over layer of graham crackers.
- Place 9 graham cracker squares on yellow pudding mixture.
- Mix in a few drops of orange coloring until desires color is reached. Spread over graham crackers.
- Place remaining 9 graham cracker square on orange pudding mixture.
- Place frosting in a microwave safe container and microwave for 20 seconds, stir and microwave again if necessary. Pour frosting over graham crackers and spread to cover.
- Chill for several hours. Cut into 9 squares. Garnish with candy corn if desired.
Have you had Éclair Cake? I ♥ your comments!
♦ I share my stuff at these fun parties! ♦