Need a quick easy Christmas party favor, classroom treat or just a fun little gift for kids? I have got an idea for you! It’s an easy to make fun game that young and old are sure to enjoy … it involves candy too!
The supplies can be found at many craft stores and dollar stores … so it’s pretty
cheap inexpensive to make!
This is what you will need …
- Christmas trees shapes made from foam sheets (I found these trees at Michael’s)
- 8 Candies in 2 different designs for each game (from SweetWorks)
- Black permanent marker (Sharpie)
- A ruler or straight edge
The directions …
- Trim or cut foam (I had to trim the star from its hanger)
- Draw a tic tac toe grid on each tree
- Place 1 tree and 8 candies in a bag (from a dollar store) and tie up with a bow
In the game below, we have Santa vs. Reindeer … the reindeer are winning!
When the kiddos are tired of playing … they can just eat their chocolate game pieces! This is a game and snack all in one 😉
I ♥ your comments!
♦ I share my stuff with these fun parties ♦