A few weeks ago, I went to the mall with my niece … I call her The Cupcake Girl … she loves cupcakes! I drug her into Williams-Sonoma … she wasn’t exactly kicking and screaming. We waited in a short line to pay … short line, but took a long time. It was lunch time, she was hungry and there were Peppermint Brownie samples on the counter! The Cupcake Girl enjoyed those brownie samples and inspired me to make these …
I had Peppermint Oreos and Nestle Holiday Morsels just waiting to be used! These brownies are the result of wanting peppermint, chocolate, Christmas colors and cupcakes for The Cupcake Girl. They taste as fudgy and pepperminty as they look …
This is what you will need …
Peppermint Brownie Cupcakes
- 24 Peppermint Oreos (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 bag Nestle Holiday Chips (10 ounces)
- 1 Brownie mix & the ingredients called for on the box (eggs, water, oil) (or your favorite recipe for a 9″ x 13″ pan)
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy (about 10 small candy canes, crushed)
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 24 paper cupcake paper liners
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners. Place 1 cookie in the bottom of each cupcake cavity.
- Make brownie batter according to package directions. Add Holiday chips to batter and stir. Scoop batter into cupcake pans on top of cookies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on brownie cupcakes (I used a plastic squeeze bottle) and add crushed peppermint candy immediately. Makes 24 yummy peppermint brownie cupcakes!
What are you baking this holiday season? I look forward to hearing from you
♦ I share my stuff at these fun parties ♦