A few weeks ago, I went to the mall with my niece … I call her The Cupcake Girl … she loves cupcakes! I drug her into Williams-Sonoma … she wasn’t exactly kicking and screaming. We waited in a short line to pay … short line, but took a long time. It was lunch time, she was hungry and there were Peppermint Brownie samples on the counter! The Cupcake Girl enjoyed those brownie samples and inspired me to make these …
I had Peppermint Oreos and Nestle Holiday Morsels just waiting to be used! These brownies are the result of wanting peppermint, chocolate, Christmas colors and cupcakes for The Cupcake Girl. They taste as fudgy and pepperminty as they look …
This is what you will need …
Peppermint Brownie Cupcakes
- 24 Peppermint Oreos (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 bag Nestle Holiday Chips (10 ounces)
- 1 Brownie mix & the ingredients called for on the box (eggs, water, oil) (or your favorite recipe for a 9″ x 13″ pan)
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy (about 10 small candy canes, crushed)
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 24 paper cupcake paper liners
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners. Place 1 cookie in the bottom of each cupcake cavity.
- Make brownie batter according to package directions. Add Holiday chips to batter and stir. Scoop batter into cupcake pans on top of cookies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on brownie cupcakes (I used a plastic squeeze bottle) and add crushed peppermint candy immediately. Makes 24 yummy peppermint brownie cupcakes!
What are you baking this holiday season? I look forward to hearing from you 🙂
♦ I share my stuff at these fun parties ♦
Peppermint oreo cookies? How cool is that. I always miss on on the good stuff, living in China….
Bobby … we must find a way to get the cool stuff to you 😉
Oh, Yum. Going have to make these up soon for the grandkids. They will love them
Had the sun out Wed. and Thursday along with warmer temperatures which melted our icy roads and streets and our mail carrier was finally able to deliver mail once again. Had light shower of rain on Friday with cold damp wind yesterday and down in the low 30’s – upper 20’s.
Enjoy your day.
Thank you Colleen … I’m sure the grandkids will love them 😉
It sounds like the weather is becoming tolerable … always thought the mail was delivered in wind, rain, sleet, snow ….. 🙂
I had no idea Nestle had a holiday chip package. I’ll have to look for them. I’ve made caramel filled chocolates, roll out cookies, peanut blossoms and a peppermint chip chocolate cookie so far.
Hi Kendra … you are a busy one 😉
I had no idea Nestle made holiday chips. I’ll have to look for them. I’ve made cookies and filled chocolates so far. Some caramel popcorn is on the list yet.
….MMM I am going to have to try that, they look delicious!
check out my Chocolate Chip Cake recipe, Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cake
I enjoyed browsing your site!
Greeting from South Carolina 🙂
Thank you Michael 😉 Your cake looks delicious … thanks for visiting!