- Mallow Bits … they are crunchy little marshmallows … maybe little bunny tales? I found this at Target.
- Easy Frost … frosting in a larger can … I’ll try it when I’m in a pinch … reminds me of whipped cream in a squirty can … frosts 16 – 24 cupcakes! This came from WinCo.
- Mini Cups… mini ice cream cones … you will see what I do with them very soon. I found them at Walmart.
- Cocoa Almond Spread … I have never tasted Nutella because I’m allergic to hazelnuts … this stuff is wonderful!!! From Trader Joe’s.
- Silicone Cups … I had never bought any before, due to storage, cost, etc. These came from Cost Plus World Market … $2.49 for 6 regular or 12 mini!
- Edible Easter Grass … I just had to buy it. From Target.
- Meringue cookies … minis in pastel colors … I’m not exactly sure what I’m using them for, but I’m sure I needed them. I found them at Cost Plus World Market.
- Bunny Mallows … of course I had to have them. I saw them at Target and Walmart.
- Egg Bowls … only $.99 at Michael’s!
- Plastic Eggs … nothing new, but I found them on my very first trip to Hobby Lobby. I can’t believe that I drove to the closest store … only 53 miles away! I guess I’ll drive anywhere for craft supplies!
Have you found a wonderful item that you want to share? Just leave a comment!