It is Monday night and I have one more quick and easy Halloween idea for you
First let me share a revelation that I had today … blogging has turned me into a
mean person dictator of the kitchen woman who says “no” … a lot … for example …
- Don’t you dare touch those Nutter Butters, they’re for a blog project!
- No … you cannot eat the M&M’s!
- Leave those cookies alone! I need to take photos!
I have now changed my tune, a little …
- You can have a cookie now … if you tell me that they look like bats
- Sorry, you cannot have the M&M’s … I still need them for a Thanksgiving project
Anyway, this is what you will need … Nutter Butter cookies, M&M’s, dark chocolate (or candy melts), edible confetti, wax paper and a toothpick …
Here are the easy peasy directions (as shown in the photo above) …
- Dip the cookie in melted chocolate to create wings and place on wax paper
- Use a toothpick to “drag” chocolate to create points on wings
- Place an M&M (head) on the melted chocolate
- Use the toothpick with melted chocolate to create ears, attach confetti (eyes) and then add a dot of chocolate on the eyes
P.S. I would plan on using about one pound of chocolate per bag of cookies.
I have a very opinionated family …
- Son #2 says that they don’t look like bats
- Son #3 says they look like bats (he is the smart one)
- The Peanut Butter Man (hubby) says he needs to eat more cookies before he can give an opinion. Does he actually think that I would fall for that?