It’s summer … it’s hot outside … it’s hot inside too … we’re having cheesecake and I’m not turning my oven on today! My family loves cheesecake … no bake cheesecake too! So … today I made Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake Cups … cute little paper cups … perfect for a 4th of July celebration at home or on the go! Red strawberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips add color, texture and decorate the top.
I used paper baking cups … perfect small portions and no dishes to wash or bring home if you take them to a picnic. No bake cheesecake cups are cool and creamy with a layer of graham cracker crust … the fruit and white chocolate are like the icing on the cake!
Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened/room temperature
- 1-1/2 cup milk (divided)
- 3.4 ounce pack cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Make crust – Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar, stir in melted butter and set aside.
- Make filling – Place cream cheese in a medium size bowl and beat with an electric mixer or whisk. Add 1/2 cup of milk and beat well. Add remaining 1 cup of milk and pudding mix, beat well. Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture.
- Assemble Cheesecake cups – Divide cracker crust mixture between 12 cups. Add filling and smooth to edges of cup. Top with strawberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips.
Makes 12 servings (filling recipe adapted from Kraft)
I found the paper baking cups (for cupcakes) and all of the paper products at the 99¢ Only store.
Do you have plans for July 4th … a picnic at the beach, barbecue with friends … maybe fireworks?
I ♥ your comments!
♦ I share my stuff with these fun parties! ♦
These look really yummy. They are so 4th of July festive.
This looks like the perfect treat for the 4th!
Thank you Lisa 😉
Ah, I’ve been waiting for something like this, Brenda. As much as I love chocolates and other sweets, I do crave my fruits. I’m with you about turning on the oven in the summer!
Thank you Kathleen 😉 IF I turn the oven on … the air conditioner better be running!
Had me at no bake Brenda 🙂 These look absolutely delicious and perfect for the 4th of July!
Thanks Trish … no bake does it for me, too 😉
Perfect dessert for Independence Day or anytime really. I’m the cheesecake eater at our place so this no-bake recipe is right down my alley.
Thank U and hope you have a wonderful holiday and super, fantastic weekend.
Thank you Colleen B. 😉 I hope you enjoyed your holiday, too!
Gorgeous Brenda so pretty and easy. I so love that! I know what you mean about hot. I almost melt waiting for the bus here in Hong Kong.
You are so sweet 🙂