To post or not to post another Christmas idea … it’s been my dilemma! I decided that this project is so easy … thought you might appreciate it 😉
I’m going to make short and sweet … Christmas is around the corner!
This is what you will need to make 8 pops …
- Rice Krispie Treats (or you could make your own)
- Vanilla CandiQuik (you will use about 1/2 package)
- 1 box Hot Tamales
- 8 sticks
- 8 foil wrapped Santa chocolate (from SweetWorks)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (oops! forgot photo)
- Line a tray with parchment or wax paper. Melt CandiQuik according to package directions. Dip the tip of the stick in melted candy and insert into Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place 5 or 6 mini marshmallows along top edge and smash a little to make snow. Use Hot Tamales to make bricks on chimney and press a little. If you are not a fan of Hot Tamales, I saw Mike & Ike’s in holiday colors or use red licorice pieces.
- Put about 1/2 cup melted candy in squeeze bottle or pastry bag. This will be the mortar for the bricks. Fill the areas between the bricks.
- Attach Santa to the stick. I used just a dot of glue (from a glue gun) on the foil. Tape may be another option.
- Dip the bottom of the Rice Krispie Treat in melted candy and stand on prepared tray. Let candy harden at room temperature or chill for a few minutes.
I always look forward to your comments!
♦ I share my stuff with these fun parties ♦
Glad you posted it! LOVE IT!
Thank you so much Dinaz 🙂
Ah, these are adorable. So glad that you had decided to post once again. Thank you.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas
Thank you so much Colleen 🙂
Thank you for sharing this with us. I know several people with children as well as some with grandchildren as well as great granddaughter children.So yes I will be sharing this with them.
Thank you so much for sharing Anna 🙂 My 23 year old niece really liked them … she took two … I guess that you don’t have to be a kid to like Santa!
You’re so inventive. Santa coming down the chimney – very clever. For the Floridians without a chimney, this is perfect. All done with pre-made candy – genius. We have a brick chimney, so these will be cute coming from us. Thanks.
South Florida (where it’s gonna be 86 today)
Thank you Tavette 😉 I think that you should make them … since you have a chimney and all!
It may be about 80 on Christmas Day in Los Angeles 😦
Very cute…..I linked your post on my blog……
Thank you Paulette 🙂
How DO you think of these things? Very cute!
Thank you Karene 🙂 I have no explanation 😉
Ha! Love these! I agree with the above comment, HOW are you so creative? I need your brain some days…lol.
Thank you Sarah 😉 I could use your brain some days 🙂 … maybe we can swap!
Such a cute idea!!!
Thank you Jill 🙂
Thank you very much 🙂