Yesterday I promised another variation of my Cheesecake Bars and here it is …
Today’s version is made the same as yesterday’s, Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Bars … just used the Dark Chocolate Mint Ovation Break a Part. I always make something mint flavored for Christmas, but these would be a great choice any time of year. Cheesecake, dark chocolate, mint, sugar cookies and topped with hot fudge … it can’t get any better than that!
This is what you will need …
Dark Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Bars
- 1 – 16.5 ounce tube of Sugar Cookie Dough (at room temperature)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 1 Ovation Dark Chocolate Mint Break a Part
- Hot Fudge Sauce (I used Mrs. Richardson’s) and peppermint candies for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F. Press dough evenly in a greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add egg and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Break candy a part according to package directions. You will have 20 candy sections, lay candy sections in rows (4 x 5) on sugar cookie dough.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over candy and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edge of crust is light golden brown.
- Cool completely, cut into 20 bars, refrigerate. Serve with hot fudge sauce.
Make these … you will be happy … sorry, about being bossy 😉
Today’s smile … yesterday I was in the dairy section of the store and overheard a little girl telling her mom “Look Mommy, chocolate eggs!” … she was pointing at the brown eggs! It made me laugh … thought I would share 😉
I ♥ your comments!
Thank you to SweetWorks for sending me the Mint Break a Part 🙂
♦ I share my stuff at these fun parties ♦
These Sounds like Yummy..!!
This Dark chocolate mint cheesecake cookies looks delicious and adorable.
I love cookies. I read your recipe its really unique and easy to make.
Thanks For Sharing …
Thank you Chrish 🙂
I love how your dishes are a snap to prepare and fun for the kids! I can’t wait to give this a try and see how my boys like it. Have a super week! Are you ready for the holidays? I just realised yesterday that it is mid November and if my x-mas cards are on a slow shrimp boat from China they will never reach their destination on time. Maybe I will send out Chinese New Year cards instead… LOL Take care, BAM
Thanks Bam! Better hurry up and catch that boat … maybe you can find a fast shrimp boat 😉
loving this kind of dessert….
i love something refreshing like mint on my dessert,well done!
Thank you so much 😉