Do you believe that old saying, “you are what you eat”?
It must be true … here is a little peek at my family …
My hubby ate so many Nutter Butter Cookies … he turned into one … hahaha!
I was actually very kind in the making of this Nutter Butter Man … I didn’t include the white hair that is growing in his goatee … he’s got a little Colonel Sanders thing going on. Please don’t tell him that I shared that little bit of info 😉
The Nutter Butter thing runs in the family …
I have three sons … Son #1 has light brown hair and usually a full beard … Son #2 has red hair and is clean-shaven … Son #3 would have blonde hair if he let it grow and has a goatee.
These Nutter Butter people have been in my mind for some time. Sunday is Father’s Day and it’s baseball season … perfect timing!
Please forgive me … I didn’t even think about making girls until I was typing this post. I have a tendency to think in boy terms, but I’m sure that it would very simple to adapt.
Once again this is a super simple project and here is what you will need …
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Mini Nilla Wafers
- Candy Eyes
- Candy Melts or Candy Coating in your choice of colors (melted)
- A serrated knife
- A wax paper or parchment lined tray
- Cut Mini Nilla Wafers in half to create a baseball hat bill. Use a toothpick (or whatever works for you) and melted candy to create hair on a Nutter Butter.
- Place “hat bill” on hair and let dry.
- Dip the top of the Nutter Butter and top of the mini Nilla Wafer to create a baseball hat. Let dry or chill for a few minutes
- Use a toothpick and melted candy to attach candy eyes and make a smile.
- Add a little facial hair and you are done!
Maybe the Nutter Butter baseball players could use these bats and balls …
♦ This may be shared with these great parties ♦