We have all heard the saying “cute as a bug” …
Cute bugs, silly sayings and sweets … are some of the things involved in Valentine’s Day treats.
Well … I decided to make some bug cupcakes for Valentine’s Day … easy peasy … as usual …
You will need …
- Cupcakes … I used Duncan-Hines Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- Frosting … I used my Cream Cheese Frosting
- Candies and sprinkles … I used small and large heart sprinkles, conversation hearts, Peanut Butter M&M’s, heart-shaped candies and Hot Tamale candies
- Dark and white chocolate, melted
- Toothpicks or a squeeze bottle for the melted chocolate
Use a red Peanut Butter M&M for the body, 2 large heart sprinkles for wings, white & dark chocolate for eyes and dark chocolate to attach the wings and the spots on the wings.
Use a yellow Peanut Butter M&M for the body, 2 pink heart candies for wings, dark chocolate for the head & stripes, white and dark chocolate for the eyes.
Use a Hot Tamale for the body, conversation hearts with small heart sprinkles for wings, dark and white chocolate for the face and antenna.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR MY CUPCAKE IN THE CELEBRATIONS CONTEST (just click on the pink crown at the top of this page), thank you!