Tomorrow is December 1st … time is just flying by!
I still have leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving in the fridge!
Do you have plans to do some holiday baking? Of course you do!
Do you need a few supplies? Of course you do!
I have a few supplies to give away to one lucky baker !!!
Here they are …
- Silicone spatula … you can never have too many!
- Decorating tip #1M … makes frosting cupcakes a breeze!
- Stripped straws … for crafts or drinking you favorite holiday beverage!
- Bakers’ twine … to tie up your baked goods!
- Snowman cupcake papers … because everyone loves snowmen!
- Variety pack of paper cups … because you never know what size you need!
To enter this giveaway simply tell all of us … what are you planning to bake for the holidays … leave your answer as a comment (click at the top of the page) . Only one entry per person.
You must leave your comment before 11:59pm (pacific time) Sunday, December 2, 2012.
Winner will be selected at Random and announced on Monday, December 3. The winner must contact me by Wednesday or another winner will be drawn.
I have been absent for a while due to “technical difficulties” … it’s been me vs. the machine … I think I’ve won … probably a temporary situation😉
I actually did tell one tech how I wanted to throw this computer out the window … he didn’t even laugh😦
Now … I’m getting back in the kitchen and hope to give you some new holiday ideas