It’s summer … it’s hot outside … it’s hot inside too … we’re having cheesecake and I’m not turning my oven on today! My family loves cheesecake … no bake cheesecake too! So … today I made Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake Cups … cute little paper cups … perfect for a 4th of July celebration at home or on the go! Red strawberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips add color, texture and decorate the top.
I used paper baking cups … perfect small portions and no dishes to wash or bring home if you take them to a picnic. No bake cheesecake cups are cool and creamy with a layer of graham cracker crust … the fruit and white chocolate are like the icing on the cake!
Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened/room temperature
- 1-1/2 cup milk (divided)
- 3.4 ounce pack cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Make crust – Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar, stir in melted butter and set aside.
- Make filling – Place cream cheese in a medium size bowl and beat with an electric mixer or whisk. Add 1/2 cup of milk and beat well. Add remaining 1 cup of milk and pudding mix, beat well. Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture.
- Assemble Cheesecake cups – Divide cracker crust mixture between 12 cups. Add filling and smooth to edges of cup. Top with strawberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips.
Makes 12 servings (filling recipe adapted from Kraft)
I found the paper baking cups (for cupcakes) and all of the paper products at the 99¢ Only store.
Do you have plans for July 4th … a picnic at the beach, barbecue with friends … maybe fireworks?
I ♥ your comments!
♦ I share my stuff with these fun parties! ♦