Yes, I said Salted Caramel Mocha Bark … it’s candy … not something that you can drink at your local coffee place! However, it is inspired by one of those fancy coffees! I made a new flavor of candy because I enjoy that flavor of latte so much …
I enjoy making gifts … sometimes a little gift of homemade candy is the perfect thing for co-workers, neighbors, friends, etc. Bark is so easy and fast to make … it has saved me, especially when I feel pressed for time. Today, I feel pressed … I’m making 30 pounds of candy for the hubby to take to work tomorrow … it’ll get done because it will be 30 pounds of bark!
I’ll make this short and sweet! This is what you will need …
- 1 pound white CandiQuik (candy coating/candy melts)
- 1 package Ovation Caramel Sticks/Milk Chocolate (SweetWorks)
- 1 package Ovation Coffee Sticks/Dark Chocolate (SweetWorks
- 1 cup pretzel pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Hint – make sure that the baking sheet is not cold … the candy will harden too quickly.
- Break up the Ovation candy sticks and mix up flavors.
- Melt the CandiQuik according to package directions and stir in pretzel pieces.
- Spread candy/pretzel mixture as thin as possible on prepared baking sheet. I tilt it,pound it on the counter … whatever works!
- Sprinkle caramel/coffee bits over candy mixture and gently press into pretzel mixture and chill for a few minutes (about 10 minutes in the freezer)
- Cut or break into chunks … easy peasy!
I tried to make it pretty short and very sweet! Gotta go now … 30 pounds of candy are calling my name ;)
Are you making candy? I love your comments :)
♦ I share my stuff with these fun parties ♦