Are you ready for some football?
Do you need a
cute manly football snack? This snack isn’t just for men, everyone will love it … just can’t call footballs cute around my guys! All I hear from them is “footballs aren’t cute!” Check it out …
I think those little footballs are cute … all tiny things are cute … even footballs! Shhh, don’t tell my hubby or sons
You can use any snack mix that you buy or make … the real star of this game, is chocolate covered almond footballs!
This what you will need …
- Your favorite snack mix (I made a mix of pretzels, Goldfish crackers, Corn Chex cereal and peanuts)
- Chocolate covered almonds (I used Trader Joe’s Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds)
- Melted white CandiQuik (candy coating/white chocolate) in a squeeze bottle or bag with tip cut off
- You can use any chocolate covered almonds. I chose these because I love them and they’re bumpy. I found a few sources if you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you.
- Use the melted CandiQuik to draw a line from almost tip to almost tip (I hope that makes sense, please look at the photo above ) and let sit to firm up.
- Use the melted candy to draw three lace lines across first line and chill for a minute or let sit to firm up.
I ♥ your comments! Is it OK to call footballs cute?
♦ I share my stuff with these fun parties ♦