Remember the Pumpkin Spice Mallows that I bought at Wal-mart some time ago? Here are few thoughts on how to use them …
- Quick and edible cupcake toppers!
- How about putting them on a stick and using them to stir hot cocoa? (oops, forgot the cocoa in the cup)!
- I want to try them on sweet potato casserole!
- Or make Rice Krispie Treats with them!
I can truly say that my obsession with marshmallows may be getting out of control. Look what I found …
I plan on sharing my sources … I hope it helps you … and I’m sure there are other sources too. I have been reading all the entries and comments on the giveaway and it has helped trigger my memory too. I forgot that I bought two professional grade cake pans at the Goodwill for about $2.00 each, and they still had the price tag from a local cake decorating store for about $15.00 each. A few years ago, I was making my niece’s wedding cake in Johnson City, Tennessee … and didn’t bring enough supplies with me. I found a local party store that carried supplies … and I was very grateful.
Here are a few more local supply stores in Southern California that I visit …
- Kake Kreations in the San Fernando Valley
- Clarice’s in the Santa Clarita Valley
- DeCroupet in Arcadia
- New York Cake West in West L.A.
- Surfas in Culver City
The next project … Pilgrim Hats
Comments are always appreciated …